Are you a DIY type? Do you want a landscape design, but you're on a budget?
Then consider one of my online courses! You'll learn a new skill or create a customized garden design from the comfort of your own home.
If you'd like to get an idea of how an online gardening course works, I have a free one right here!
Earth Friendly Pest Control
Dealing with insect pests in your garden, but not sure how to get rid of them? In this course, you will:
- Learn effective, earth friendly pest control methods
- Develop a customized action plan that will help you maintain a healthy, vibrant garden or yard
- Discover alternatives to pesticides, as well as some low-toxicity chemical control options.
If you want to learn ways to create a vibrant, sustainable garden, this is the course for you!
DIY Garden Design
Does your garden or yard need an update, but you don't know where to start? In this course, you'll:
- Learn a step by step method to creating a fully customized design.
- Create a design for the fraction of the cost of hiring a pro
- Discover what questions you should ask when it's time to hire a contractor to install your design
If you want to learn the same design techniques as the pros so you can create your own customized garden design for a fraction of the cost, this is the course for you!
Gardening to Attract Birds & Butterflies
Want more birds and butterflies to visit your garden? Interested in creating a more sustainable yard? In this course, you'll:
- Discover the secrets to creating a garden, patio, balcony, or backyard that welcomes birds, butterflies, and other beneficial insects.
- Learn lots of small, practical changes that you can make even if you're really busy, or on a budget, or never gardened before in your life!
As an added bonus, a percentage of the profits from this course will be donated to the Xerces Society, a non-profit organization that protects invertebrates, including butterflies, bees, and many other beneficial insects.